We’re so happy you’re interested in writing for BoBiB! Let me help you so that the process is pleasant for both of us by giving you some simple guidelines.
If you ended up on this page and you’re not sure you’re ready to write, maybe you need some info or help with your entrepreneurial journey. . No problem…get some help right here.
Why we want you to write for us to:
1. encourage you to be a guest blogger and provide a platform to help you do just that.
2. encourage entrepreneurs and small business owners to begin sharing their thoughts and experiences
3. provide our new and struggling entrepreneurs with new and different viewpoints on a variety of topics
4. expose readers to a “voice” other than mine
Why we won’t want you to write for us
If your purpose is link exchanges, paid link requests, advertising-type posts, etc…
If it’s to tear down the work of other writers, women or anyone elsewhere in cyberspace…
No discussion, no compromise, you will NOT be entertained.
Yes…we have guidelines
Of course! The page title should have given you a clue.
- The content should be of high quality, practical and helpful, researched if necessary and when you’re sharing an opinion, make sure it’s yours.
- Word count should be between 800 -1,500 but don’t become boring to achieve the word count.
- Spun, rehashed or duplicate content will NOT be tolerated.
- DO add images, screenshots or anything that would enhance your post and the readers appreciation.
- Include a short author’s bio (4 lines max) containing one link to your own blog and one to your social profile
- If you can, format your blog properly – add sub-headings, bullet points, short paragraphs, etc
- As Editor-in-Chief, I will make minor edits to your post if required, for major edits, I will get back to you.
- Once the post is published, you are required to share it in your social circle, and respond to any comments coming in.
- Following is a list of categories which we will expand but for now, try to fit your post within the list.
1. Entrepreneurship – every and anything to do with entrepreneurship
2. Money Matters – how to get it, savings, investing, cashflow, budgeting, etc
3. Small Business – how you live, how to get the best from it, etc
4. Spirit of the Entrepreneur – Anything that helps YOU to grow so you can grow your business
So go ahead…use the form below to pitch to me. If your pitch sounds promising, I will get back to you and then you can write and submit your post.
I look forward to seeing your contribution on this site.